Welcome!

Visit our main site Halfmysize.com for more great recipes and info!

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Mastercook 11 Finally Here!

At long last!!! Mastercook 11.0 is finally available! I have been waiting two LONG years for this, so forgive me if I'm a bit too excited!!! For so long, Mastercook did not support Window Vista or 7. Well, the answer to our prayers is finally here. The newest release works for both, as well as XP. I have tried several other recipe management programs in the past couple of years, but none of them have met my needs like Mastercook.
  • Scale recipes to the size you need
  • Figure nutritional info on your own recipes
  • Organize, sort and print your recipes
  • Create shopping lists
  • Import recipes from the web
  •  Includes an On The Go app for iPhone
My order is placed and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival! Get your order placed!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

DON'T BOTHER! The program doesn't work as advertised or maybe it does if you happen to have a doctorate in computer programming/useage -- And tech support????? FORGET ABOUT IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails